Exploring Opportunities for the Foam and Adhesives Supply Chains in China’s Domestic Markets
Following disruptions to both global and domestic supply chains as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, waterway blockages and natural disasters many companies are reportedly keen to look at new avenues for expansion. One way of doing so is to look at the world’s second largest economy, China.
Based on interview research conducted with a cross section of companies from the foam and adhesives supply chains (15 companies of varying size and function based in Europe and the US) this article will examine how businesses are already investing in China if at all, whether they see it developing in the future and identifying any barriers of entry.
Read the unique report to:
- Find out what members of the supply chain think of China’s potential
- Discover new opportunities for business expansion in China’s domestic markets
- Learn about the potential barriers of entry for business with China’s domestic markets
- Remain up to date on the growth of China’s economy and the market sectors to keep an eye on
- Understand China’s improving quality standards and world leading regulatory requirements
Don’t miss the follow-on webinar taking place August 24, hear from the experts directly and ask them your questions. Sign up for your free place here.
What impact is Covid-19 having on adhesive / bonding and foam industries?
With the world forced to adjust to a new reality we’ve been delving into the impact Covid-19 is really having on the foam / adhesives and bonding supply chains. We reached out to the communities these brands serve and they responded allowing us to better understand the challenges and consequences the pandemic is having on business.
Close to 700 key stakeholders responded from end-users and OEMS, foam and adhesives manufacturers, converters and fabricators, raw material and chemical suppliers. The entire community got involved by sharing their views in an industry survey and participating in a live webinar. Now you can read the final report.
Read the unique report to discover:
- How organizations are pivoting their manufacturing activities to stay operational
- Which business activities will be front and center in company investment strategies
- How production lines have been adapted to serve essential business