Smarter Shows Safety Standards – Covid-19 Precautions
The health, safety and wellbeing of our exhibitors, visitors, speakers, contractors, and staff attending Foam Expo Europe in Stuttgart, Germany is our number one priority.
We are collaborating with Messe Stuttgart to ensure that you have a safe stay. All these venues have stringent cleaning and health standards, and Smarter Shows (Tarsus) Ltd. is implementing all state and local authorities’ guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
As national and regional COVID-19 regulations and recommendations continue to change and evolve with the changing international environment, so do the rules and regulations relating to participating in our events. Therefore, please always check these regularly updated reference documents and resources below for the very latest live information.
As this is an international event, medica face masks must be worn indoors, regardless of your vaccination status.
This is in line with the most recent guidelines relating to face-coverings.
All participants must be vaccinated, tested or recovered and provide proof before entering the building.
We require attendees to provide proof of a vaccination, proof of recovery or a negative COVID test prior to entering the facility. Attendees who can not provide acceptable proof of their vaccination or negative COVID test result will not be permitted entry into the facility or event.
Smarter Shows (Tarsus) Ltd. / Foam Expo Europe will be implementing the following measures on-site:
- Mask wearing recommended for all attendees whilst indoors; to be supplied by the individual – medical grade
- Hand sanitising stations will be available throughout the venue
- On-site service desks, registration help desks and information points will be protected by screens/barriers where possible, or issued with the necessary PPE
- On-site signage and announcements to reiterate the importance of mask wearing, respecting others’ personal space and good hand hygiene
- All food and beverages will be served/passed by catering attendants, the exception being stations
If at any time during the event you are feeling unwell, or have any of the following symptoms, please do not attend the event, and obtain a COVID test immediately.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting, or
If you have any questions about the safety measures and information provided, please reach out to your events team contact.
Recommended ‘Luca’ check-in app (onsite QR codes also available)